Friday, February 12, 2010

Placing New Adsense For Search Code

Some friends ask me ,how to placing new adsense for search code... Yes, Now the new Adsense for Search features are cool. The only problem I have is that currently, on all my sites the search button (not logo) is below the search field. That doesn't appear to be an option in the new setup, meaning that if I use the same input field length (15), the button appears to the right after that, making the new search box too wide to fit in my site's sidebar. Again, I'm not talking about logo placement (the hologram solves that) but the actual button. Am I allowed to customize the code to place the button below again or is there an update on the way? Or is there a way I can re-use the old code on new sites?

OK, Please visit to this Adsense Blog for full details. And there are Video Guide a step-by-step guide on how to placing these adsense for search code to your Blog ,and more information about new features in Google Adsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment