Monday, February 1, 2010

Google Adsense Revenue Share Down ?

All blogger always hope that growth in large markets like the U.S. and UK will take the income of online advertising increased. However, signs haven’t positive impact for many ads networks, one of it’s Google Adsense. So where is main reason influence to your revenue(s) ?

Why Your Google Adsense Revenue Decrease ?

Looking at the revenue of Google in Google Adsense, I found that the situation not decrease as you, also it always increase and so prove advertisers still believe in Google. However the percent Google give you as Revenue Share is down, that’s main reason make your general revenue decrease in this year. Did you think that ?

Is That Real ?

By this situation, many blogger was turned to Pay Per Sale and they was success with it and don’t want to go back with Google Adsense where they won’t get a lot as that.

I completely removed Adsense 1/4 year ago. The payout rate was decreasing too much and Im not doing advertising for a company that doesnt pay me. Funny is that Google doesnt even say how much money I earn with a click or sale. Thats so smart. They tell you after 30 days.

I switched to another publisher network. Now I can link whatever I want and get money for every sale. Depending on the products its 5% up to 25%.

My own comparison:
25,000 Unique Visitors and around 100 clicks each month
Google Adsense: $2.45
Pay-per-sale: 200 up to $450.
THAT is a difference, isnt it?
No way I go back to Adsense.

{ Tinh Tran }

I don’t know if Google’s revenue increased partly because they have to cut rates % for Google Adsense publisher to offset losses for themselves. Here is how they can cloaking for the business losses reasonable? This is just my personal opinion. Just comment and leave your ideal about this ? Tell me what do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment